Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Precious One

To my beloved! You have graced my life and spirit with such divine presnce and energy! I am totally slain asunder with the vajra sword of the Buddha's peace and compassion, flowing from your glowing eyes and heart!I long for the day when it might be possible to embrace you completely with my entire being of light, heart and soul!How I long to kiss every freckle, every strand of your long beautiful hair, and every cell of your glorious body! In your presnce the world of stress and complexity melt away into the great Tao of Life! You bring me such Joy and happiness as I have never expeienced and enjoyed before. I offer you all that I have and all that I am! Even this is still not nearly enough to repay your gentle kindness and wisdom! May our path together be a tremendous celebration of the Joy of Divine Life as it unfolds in this most marvelous Age! NGA KHYE-RANG DGA PO

No comments: