Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Sacred Vow

I hereby pledge to my beloved and to Life Itself that I will only love you as my partner.!
I will never make love to another as long as I live in this world!
If you accept this sacred love, I will be the happiest man that has ever lived!
If you do not accept this sacred love, then I will remain as a monk until I die!
Either way, my devotion to you and our friendship will remain unchanged!
This is Holy Love not ego!
I am not just a man! I am a buddha as well!
Please understand my heart and intention for us as well as all humanity!
Humanity needs an example of this divine love now more than ever!
The Age has come for divine human love to flourish accross the earth!
So let us be that!

No comments: