Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Night

Last Night I went to my new home to prepare it spiritually for when I move in next week, I did energy cleansing and sage smudging to purify the energy field there! As I was doing pujas at midnight, I felt your divine presence there so strongly! It came into my spirit and lifted my soul to a great awakening of bliss and ecstacy!My soul was profoundly purified and enlightened with your prayers and love like never before in my life! I am so grateful to you my love for the grace and power of your eternal light! May all sentient beings be blessed with this!

No comments: