Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sobul Now Pointers

Now is forever
Forever is now
Life is spirituality
Spirituality is life

Life is death
Death is life

Form is emptiness
Emptiness is form

Form is consciousness
Consciousness is form

I am not my little self
I am LIFE ITSELF

I am not living my life
Life is living through my form and consciousness
Life is tired of egoic obscurations
Life wants us all every human and future human to be fully and completely awake
Free from the possession of the ego mind!!!
Now is the time!!
Egoic obscurations were inevitable
Just as it is inevitable that every human eventually will wake up!

No comments: