Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Realm of the Heart lll

This morning our master called again from Korea . He asked if my wife's heart was okay or not ! My wife at the time was on an airplane to california to visit her niece . I told master Khan that as far as I knew she was okay, that I had no knowledge of any problem with her heart ! After hanging up the phone with him ,five minutes later, my wife called me from her stopover in Phoenix AZ. She said that about 30 minutes earlier she had had heart palpitations and a racing pulse , but that she was fine after she rested and meditated a bit ! Once again there is no time and space in the realm of the heart !!!

No comments: