Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Beloved

Whenever we are together it is as if the spring has just blossomed in my heart. When you speak , the sound of your voice goes right to the bottom of my soul and vibrates there in ecstatic bliss . When I see your face , it is as if the face of the divine is looking at me , and when you smile it is as if heaven has opened up and is shining down on my whole being with the radiant splendor of a million suns!!!
You are my beloved ! I love you with every part of my heart and soul and every ounce of my being ! I don't understand why , but heaven has blessed my life with the grace of your presence ! Each day and every moment we have together is like an eternal and unforgetable memory burned into the very fabric of my soul! And although we may never truly be together as one flesh , we are already completely one in our soul essence!!! I will cherish forever each smile , every smell , the sound of your laughter and your gentle loving embrace as our journey together unfolds in all its mystery and majesty !!!

No comments: