Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

An Exquisite Silence

Last night I awoke at 3 AM! I coudn't sleep, not because of my troubles, but because everything was as it was meant to be . As I wandered downstairs I found myself walking out the back door and into the yard. It was then I noticed an exquisite silence that was as thick as the cream on the milk I had just purchased the other day. It was as if I was swimming in an enegry of peace and stillness that was almost palpable. I then found myself lying naked in the grass feeling every blade caress my back. I felt the gentle breeze play around me in a swirling dance of ecstatic bliss as the subtle sound of night insects serenaded me to sleep. When I awoke, it was a morning that felt like a new awakening of life in all its splendor and mystery. I then realized it is this way every new day, the rebirth of heaven in all its glory is there only just for us to see!!!

No comments: