Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Thread

As I was reading some part of Ram Das website last night, this quote just kind of hit me deep inside so I thought I would share it with you!

"We’re determined beings to the extent that we are unfolding in a completely lawful and orderly way. It’s karma. I can look back through all the different minds of my life and see the same thread to all my successes, failures, epiphanies, depressions, cravings etc. Since I was a kid, the seed for awakening was there. I have been dancing the beautifully tragic dance and getting caught time and again. And then I see Blake remember, and he advances on to the next phase of his being. “If you could stand back far enough and watch the whole process…”

Remember the thread is always there no matter what!

No comments: