Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Judging Yourself

Be careful not to judge your thoughts or actions! Simply be fully awake and aware of them as you allow life to flow within you and without you. We are trained from a young age to live by a standard of conduct imposed on us by religion and society in general. This standard then becomes the basis for the "Judge" to emerge from within our personality. If left un challenged or unrecognized, this can be very destructive to your heart and spirit. Allow your "self" to be as you are and let awareness guide your growth. It is okay to make mistakes and go astray because through those experiences we learn and grow. Judgement will paralize and cripple that growth. This is why Jesus said " Do not judge ". Darkness is there to ultimately allow your divine light to emerge. So Be It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many many times I have walked towards the darkness only to discover a brighter light than I had ever known. Even the author of the Twilight series, Stephanie Meyer, seams to know this truth. It is when Bell walks towards the darkness that she discovers the healing, the knowledge and the light that she needs. I do talk to my source, my creator about my Journey towards the darkness. He/She guides me and I keep my eyes of awareness open.