Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Realm of Heart

On monday this week our master flew back to his homeland of Korea ! As we said our final goodbye's and he walked thru the security gate to board his plane , we all started to weep uncontolably . He then waved a final farwell and disappeared into the plane boarding area ! At that moment I felt my heart chakra open like it had never before and the energy of deep compassion flowing powerfully thru me! I felt him totally enter the depths of my being and rest there!
The next day as I was driving home with my wife and friend , I started thinking of him and missing him intensely! Again my eyes burst open and a flood of tears rushed down my face ! It become almost impossible to drive and stay on the road. Our friend then said to my wife in Korean " master Khan just woke up and is missing Sobul". The very next moment after she said that the phone rang! It was master Khan from Korea calling ! He said " How are you?" He said that he had just fallen asleep one hour earlier and in his sleep he felt our love energy emanating so strongly that it woke him up and he had to call!!! I then said to him as I struggled to speak" There is no time and space in the realm of heart"!!!!!

No comments: