Welcome !

This Blog is a compilation of revelations, inspirations, and meditations that come from the distinctive perspective of eastern spirituality and mysticism! Please enjoy and share your thoughts, impressions and inspirations if any.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sitting in my room just being here

My back went out this morning after some vigorous excercise! So , I'm just here in my room resting! I am not planning anything or thinking too much. I don't want anything really , just to feel my heartbeat , experience my breathing , just hanging out with myself. Everything is okay. I feel the blood running through my veins. I feel a tightness in my back as I try to relax. My wife gave me a massage a little while earlier and I felt the energy from that roam up and down my body . I've got some mantra music in the background . The sun is coming through the window . A little breeze is blowing in the back window. It is nice to be here. I may leave soon or I may hang out for awhile. We'll see what happens. See ya!!!

No comments: